Long time, no post. It is October and the last time I posted was in January. Just an update, but since January I have:
- Gained and lost about 10 lbs. Probably gained it back with my beer brewing habits and summer of smoked meats.
- Ran my first half marathon: St. Michael’s in April.
- Hung out with Jay Dicharry and Brian Heiderscheit at UVA’s Running in Medicine Conference.
- Both incredible speakers and researchers
- Ran out in Sedona Arizona which was awesome.
- Did another Annapolis 10 miler as a medical runner.
- Got a new pair of Altra’s which I am probably due for another pair.
- Currently dealing with some plantar fascitis. Here is where I am going to start. Will I run today? Most definitely. Just have to start slow and easy and not wear my vibrams.